Lead .Net Software Engineer
Perks & More
We are looking for a talented Lead .NET Software Engineer, ready to design and build. This will be a client facing role. Our client creates best in class analysis and modernization tools designed to power successful digital modernization programs. They work with some of the world’s largest government agencies and commercial enterprises. They are looking for people who want to succeed. If you have the skills and fit their culture of hard-chargers, then they are the company for you. This company is based in the United States and is building an entity and presence in India.
Our client has over 20 years of digital modernization experience, serving systems integrators, the Fortune 1000, and government entities. They combine proprietary technology with in-house modernization expertise to deliver successful digital modernization outcomes for their partners and clients. They offer flexible delivery options from fully cloud-based SaaS solutions to operating within a client's network.
- Perform software development and maintenance tasks to include analysis, design, development, integration, debugging, troubleshooting, building, testing and documentation of system software and related databases.
- Technical support to setup, test and validate the software development and test environment, maintain configuration management, quality assurance and activities that cover the full software lifecycle process.
- Work with the business and technology groups to refine requirements and functional specifications.
- Promote proper development methodologies via code reviews and excellent software design.
- Work with the team to automate testing and make sure all issues are bug-free.
- Mentor and lead others within the group, including assigning work
Provide estimates and commitments for deliverables for each sprint.
- Provide high-level estimates for epics.
- Comfortable communicating directly with clients and partners.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development.
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Architecture Design.
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft .NET C#, including .NET Core.
- Robust OO design and application skills.
- Strong understanding and experience with multi-threading.
- Strong experience with Entity Framework (EF), including EF Core.
- Strong experience using SQL Server and/or Oracle Database, including writing stored procedures.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge/experience of one or more mainframe languages as such as COBOL, PL/1, JCL, Natural, RPG.
- Web Services (Web API, REST, SOAP).
- Experience with C++.
- Microservices Architecture, including conversion of monolithic architecture.
- Design Patterns such as Factory, Singleton, Abstract Factory (AF).
- Experience with testing tools such as NUnit.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with ANTLR.
- CI/CD Experience with Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Git / Bitbucket.
Our client values their employees time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Further, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where they feel encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are looking for a talented Lead .NET Software Engineer, ready to design and build. This will be a client facing role. Our client creates best in class analysis and modernization tools designed to power successful digital modernization programs. They work with some of the world’s largest government agencies and commercial enterprises. They are looking for people who want to succeed. If you have the skills and fit their cu…
About Elait Technologies
To know more about Elait TechnologiesVisit Company Page
To know more about Elait Technologies