By downloading, browsing, accessing or using www.verwin.com
hereinafter referred to as “the platform” service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately discontinue your access to your account. Continued use of the Platform will constitute as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings, except where the context otherwise requires:
- 2.1 “Account”means an account created by a User on the platform as a part of registration
- 2.2 “Canvass” means the group discussion sessions on the platform..
- 2.3 “Code of Conduct”means the code enlisted in clause 5 of this agreement.
- 2.4 “Guidance Services”” means the services provided by qualified consultants in different areas of activity available on the platform.
- 2.6 “Register” means to create an Account on the platform and "Registration" means the act of creating such an Account.
- 2.7 “Services” means all the services provided by the platform towards enhancing the career aspirations,including Guide Services, and "Service" means any one of them.
- 2.8 “Users” ” means users of the platform, including you and "User" means any one of them singularly.
3. GENERAL GUIDELINES ABOUT THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES
- 3.1 Applicability of terms and conditions: The use of any Services on the platform is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use
- 3.2. Location: The Platform and the Services are intended solely for use by Users who access the platform in India. We make no representation that the Services (or any goods or services) are available or otherwise suitable for use outside of India. Notwithstanding the above, if you access the Platform, use the Services or make any redemption from locations outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for the consequences and for compliance with all applicable laws in the respective lands.
- 3.3 Scope: The Platform and the Services are for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
- 3.4 Prevention on use: : We reserve the right to prevent you from using the Platform and the Service (or any part of them) and to prevent you from making any redemption,without assigning any reason whatsoever. Verwin reserves the right to cancel any “User” account, if found violating our usage policies.
- 3.5 Equipment and Networks: : The provision of the Services and the Mobile Application does not include the provision of a mobile telephone or handheld device or any other necessary equipment to access the Platform or the Services. To use the Platform or Services, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links and devices. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective network provider will continue to apply when using the Platform. As a result, you may be charged by the network provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Platform or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that will arise from such usage.
- 3.6 License to Use Material: :By submitting any text or images (including photographs) (“Material”) via the Platform, you represent that you are the owner of the Material, or have proper authorization from the owner of the Material to use, reproduce and distribute it. You hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the Material to promote any products or services.Verwin.com will be absolved of any copyright issues for material that you submit on the platform.
4. LOCATION ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- You agree to receive pre-programmed notifications (“Location Alerts”) on your account in the Platform from the service providers if you have turned on locational services on your account or other handheld devices (as the case may be).
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- 5.1 Service Provider’s terms: You agree to (and shall) abide by the terms and conditions of the relevant Service Provider, for which your selection relates to, as may be amended from time to time.
- 5.2Accurate information:You warrant that all information provided on Registration and contained as part of your Account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the information in your Account. Any legal issues arising out of misrepresentation of information should be addressed by the user.
- 5.3 Content on the Platform and Service:: It is your responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through the Platform or the Services meet your specific requirements before making any selection and payment. No refund shall be entertained later.
- 5.4 Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services or the Platform: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or the Platform:-
- 5.4.1. To send or receive any material which is not civil or distasteful
- 5.4.2. To send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing in character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, privacy or any other third party rights
- 5.4.3. To send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of the lands or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
- 5.4.4. To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- 5.4.5. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety;
- 5.4.6. To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system.
- 5.4.7. For a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- 5.4.8 For any fraudulent purpose;
- 5.4.9. Other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
- 5.4.10. In any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or gender or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity; or
- 5.4.11. In such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable, disruptive or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- 5.5Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services, the Platform: Without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to:-
- 5.5.1 Recreate this service;
- 5.5.2. Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulently use credit/debit card numbers;
- 5.5.3 Attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- 5.5.4 Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- 5.5.5 Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Service Provider (including interacting or transacting purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
- 5.5.6 Extract data from or hack into the Platform;
- 5.5.7 Use the Services or the Platform in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- 5.5.8 Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use Platform or the Services
- 5.5.9 Engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Mobile Application or Services.
6. RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE PLATFORM:
- 6.1 We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as possible after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services or the Platform will be free of faults, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors or omissions. In the event of any such error, fault or omission, you should report it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.2 We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Platform will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services or the Platform will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Notwithstanding that we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Platform, access to the Services and the Platform may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without notice.
- 6.3 While we will try our best to ensure security, we do not give any warranty that the Services and the Platform are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology
- 6.4 We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Services on the Platform from time to time. Your access to the Platform and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Platform at any time.
- 6.5 We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Platform. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- 7.1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- 7.2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 7.3. The security procedures in place to protect the information submitted by you.
- 7.4. How you can edit any inaccuracies in the information.
- 7.5. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing - We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access ONLY to the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other means of communication with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- 7.6. We will use your contact information to respond to you, regarding the query you raised. Any personal data collected will be used by Verwin to contact you via phone, SMS or email to deliver certain updates for services or information that you have requested. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary. For example google analytics.
- 7.8. Your Access to and Control Over Information - You may opt out of any future communication from us at any time. You can do so by contacting us via email@example.com.
- 7.9. We protect data using encryption, however, if you’d like to learn more details, reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- 8.1. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- 8.2. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract including any question regarding its existence, interpretation, validity, breach or termination or the business relationship created by it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration at Chennai under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of the arbitration shall be Chennai.
- 9.1. There shall be a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by both the parties.
- 9.2. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- 9.3. The Arbitral Tribunal must select its award from one of the final offers made by each of the Parties, in its entirety and without modification. The Arbitral Tribunal need not provide detailed reasons for its award.
- 9.4. There will be no appeal from the decision of the Arbitral Tribunal on questions of fact, law, or mixed fact and law.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Verwin.com, a property of Verwin Technologies. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Verwin Technologies. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Verwin Technologies takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Rescheduling, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. Please read the fine prints of each item before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
Our Policy for the rescheduling and cancellation will be as follows:
- Failing to connect with the interviewer via the AV platform on the scheduled time will be treated as a cancellation of the service.
- The user can reschedule an interview up to 3 hours prior to the interview session. Any request within 3 hours from the interview will be treated as cancellation of the service.
- Please note that interview sessions can be rescheduled only once.
No refund can be initiated for service availed.