This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Platform. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- 2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 3. The security procedures in place to protect the information submitted by you.
- 4. How you can edit any inaccuracies in the information.
- 5. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing - We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access ONLY to the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other means of communication with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- 6. We will use your contact information to respond to you, regarding the query you raised. Any personal data collected will be used by Verwin to contact you via phone, SMS or email to deliver certain updates for services or information that you have requested. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary. For example google analytics.
- 8. Your Access to and Control Over Information - You may opt out of any future communication from us at any time. You can do so by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9. We protect data using encryption, however, if you’d like to learn more details, reach us via email@example.com.